It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: kckiller pro mage, :)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 pm 

You:

* Class Mage
* Preferred spec any that u need me ill top dps meters as arcane though
* Profile or Armory link
* Please describe your prior raiding experience full pre bc , mc aq 20 aq 40 some naxx, mc zg bwl. all of bc and all of the current content, just not the new bosses in ulduar but ill look up the fights, know up to decon though.

Previous Guild(s):

* Why did you leave (or plan to leave)? I was in Guild hoppers which is now magically malicious and i quit playing for 2 months becuase of some personall issues thats all so didnt leave just, wasnt there, (im very active something big happened thats all.

* If I asked your ex-GM about your performance, what would they say about you? im good, and very outgoing and on all the dam time lol.

Arisèn:

* Why do you want to join <Arisèn>? Good guild been around a long time and my very very close friends are in there, johnny(discore) And abhram
* Can anyone in <Arisèn> vouch for you? yes johnny and abrahm

If the answer to any of these questions is "no", you probably will not be accepted. Note that we will make exceptions for exceptional applicants, but liars are rejected on the spot.

* Have you read the post "About Us", and are you comfortable with the guild goals and policies? yes
* Is your <Arisèn> forum name the same as your main character name? yes it is

* Is every possible item on your character enchanted / gemmed? (This includes legs, shoulders, back and head, and all possible gem slots filled)
I believe so yes.

* Is every possible glyph on your character filled? yes
* Have you completed the achievement "Superior" yes
* Have you completed the achievement "100 Emblems of Valor" umm i think so,
* Have you completed the achievement "The Fall of Naxxramas: Heroic" o god yes almost have undying

Final Thoughts:

* Do you have any questions or comments for us? not really i did a ulduar 10 man with u guys last night and i loved it, good people good fun, but still got shit done.
* Would you be willing to use the guild forums regularly as a form of communication, as well as for posting funny stuff to entertain your guildmates? you better believe i will
* What makes you better than a zombie? well i bring something that no one else probably does, im gay, and im very open about it, ask johnny he will tell u, ill hit on him constantly its all in good fun though haha!!! not to mention im a pro mage.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]