It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Discore the Holy Pally.. Again
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:24 pm 
Scout
Scout

Me: 21yo Male
Class: Paladin
Preferred spec: Holy
Profile or Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Discore
Please describe your prior raiding experience: All 25 man content in WotLK

Previous Guild(s): Blatant Disregard
Why I left?: Didn't like the attitudes of a few players and the guild master.
If I asked your ex-GM about your performance, what would they say about you?: He'd say I'm a good healer, but that my DKP was low. (Probably because raiding because a fucking chore and wasn't fun at all.)

Arisèn:
Why I want to join <Arisèn>?: I was previously in the guild back in BC, and left before the expansion came out because I didn't think I was going play, and now that I realize I can't help but play, I want to be in a guild in which I actually LIKE the people. Gear is sick, but if i don't get any, I don't care.
Can anyone in <Arisèn> vouch for you?: I think so, if I'm remembered.
Is our raid schedule good for you?: Anything will work at this point. I don't have a full time job anymore, just school until 6:00 server. I live 5 minutes from my university.

Have you read the post "About Us", and are you comfortable with the guild goals and policies?: Yes.
Is your <Arisèn> forum name the same as your main character name?: Yes.
Have you completed the achievement "100 Badges of Heroism": Yes.
Have you completed the achievement "Superior": Yes.
Is every possible item on your character enchanted / gemmed? (This includes legs, shoulders, back and head, and all possible gem slots filled)
Is every possible glyph on your character filled? Everything "Yes" except I am enchanting my boots right now.

Final Thoughts:
Do you have any questions or comments for us?: Nope, I seem to know what you guys are all about.
Would you be willing to use the guild forums regularly as a form of communication, as well as for posting funny stuff to entertain your guildmates?: Sure.
What makes you better than a zombie?: I heal you while you raid. I don't devour your flesh/chomp on your bones.

Final Note: I am sort of spec'd semi PvP, no PvP gear, but I know what I'm doing. I will respec before the first raid.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]