It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Holly Pally Thath Application
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:35 pm 
Thath
Paladin
Holy
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ne&n=Thath
I have 1838 unbuffed +heals, 7787 unbuffed health, 9918 unbuffed mana, 223 mana regen while not casting and 79 while casting.

I left my last guild bc just wasn't really working for me, the raids got cancled a couple times mainly bc there weren't anough ppl on, and then i couldn't go a couple times bc i was late, but i'm usually on time.

If you asked about my performance my ex-GM would prolly say does an ok-good job, would prolly say that because when we did VR they said i had too much mana left on a couple of the tries, well that;s because ppl kept moving away from me when i was trying to heal them, and then more and more things kept happening.

What i'm looking for in a guild is great raiding groups, very helpful, and fun.

Your Raid schedule will probably b fine, when school starts i'll b able to make it every now and then depending on how much work i got, and right now my work will control my play schedule but i usually work in the morning

theres 1 person that knows me in the guild that can vouch for me and thats Chabooyah.

I heard about applying for the guild by the GM Geoghan while joining him in a Hyjal run, and then when i had attempted the ZA run with Superbadgerz, he asked why i was in a certain guild with my heals, and i told him i was applying for Arisèn, and he said i should.

I want to join to have fun, raid, and become a better healer.

Yes i am comfortable with the goals and policies
Yes it's the same name as my Main
I don't have head pice bc it's shitty and am working on my T4 helm then getting it enchanted
I am Exalted

I could probably use the forums as regularly as possible
I don't have the 2-mins pvp trinket yet, but i will
What makes me better than a Zombie? well because my names Joe, lol

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]