It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Apology to Minotoro
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:18 am 

Quote:
Fuck this guy, gquit twice already.
This aint baseball, no need to wait for third strike.

P.S. I'll revoke my comment if Darkcoffee really wants this fag healing him because I <3 Coffee, but other then that Freed can go fuck himself.

I'm sorry Minotoro, I really didn't realize I hurt you or upset you this much =/ I really was only trying to see the pve side of wow. I had never done any type of serious PVE progression before and wanted to see what it was like. At no point in time was this because I didn't enjoy the company of Gosuflavor, poly, Geo, sexbox, Armadilo, Mauser, yourself or the thousand other players in the guild that I love. You guys made me enjoy the game with silly little antics in game and out of, forum post of previous conversations we've had in the past. I went to fail to see what it was like to encounter illidan and run instances like hyjal in like 2 hours with some ease. After almost two months of hard core raiding, I realized I'd like to use my time for other things, like studying for my electric test for my tech job, pvp, NOT FARM EVERY WAKING MOMENT, and chill with the people that made this game fun for me =(. If you really wish for me to stay out of arisen I'll do so. I've tried to talk to you several times to see how you are, but you never respond. I never meant to betray your trust or hurt you ever =/ I still think of you as a fuckin funny ass russian (friend way)

Sincerely sorry,
Freedzealot
James R.

PS.
http://blog.mlive.com/highlightreel/lar ... i_bear.jpg